Wednesday 29 October 2014

NYIMBO NINAZOZISIKILIZA BILA KUCHOKA KILA SIKU!

HAPPY-PHARRELL WILLIAMS
 Because I'm happy Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof 
Because I'm happy 
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth 
Because I'm happy 
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you 
Because I'm happy 
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do 

 ALL OF ME-JOHN LEGEND

 What would I do without your smart mouth? 
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding,
 I can't pin you down 
What's going on in that beautiful mind 
I'm on your magical mystery ride 
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment

PALM TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Minazi huleta mandhari nzuri ya kuvutia, haijalishi ni sehemu gani imemea. Palm trees are always beautiful, it doesn´t matter where they are...