Lemon juice is a fantastic remedy for sore throats and tonsillitis. It can also relieve symptoms of asthma for some people.
2. Because of its high vitamin C content, it is used to prevent and treat many infections, speed up the healing of wounds, and reduce allergic responses.
3. Lemon water cleanses and purifies your body and also has an alkalizing effect. It is essential to every bodily function at a cellular level. Lemons also help purify the liver by eliminating toxins and waste products.
4. Lemon water helps clean the toxins out of your body. Your complexion can’t look healthy if your body is holding onto impurities! The more you detoxify your body, the healthier your skin will look. You can also use the lemon juice directly on your face with a cotton pad once a week to help tone your skin.
5. Lemons aid in digestion and encourage the production of bile.
6. It is a great way to up your water intake and get in your vitamins and anti-oxidants at the same time.