Sunday 28 July 2013

PICHA ZIDI ZA OPRAH ZIKIONYESHA JINSI ALIVYOIFURAHIA SAFARI YAKE YA SERENGETI TANZANIA

A group of giraffe is called a “journey” There were 16 of them couldn’t fit in one shot #SerengetiSafari
Ready for my closeup I love this one Another shot by Alf I need his camera #SerengetiSafari
Picha zaidi bofya read more


Great shot at the watering hole Picture taken by Alf my safari guide armed with shotgun and Canon
Look at how Perfect nature is How male and female exactly match the grass cover #serengetisafari
Let sleeping lions sleep Driver wanted to get closer “No thank you I said
My first time seeing a real ostrich #SerengetiSafari
Ostrich Eggs #SerengetiSafari
Here’s the guy we searched 2 days for..photo by my shotgun toting guide Alf No gun necessary just a Canon
He’s looking directly at me..gorgeous and disconcerting #serengetisafari

No comments:

Post a Comment

PALM TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Minazi huleta mandhari nzuri ya kuvutia, haijalishi ni sehemu gani imemea. Palm trees are always beautiful, it doesn´t matter where they are...