Thursday 9 May 2013

BEYONCE BRINGS BLUE IVY OUT ON STAGE AT LONDON CONCERT, REVEALS SHE WANTS MORE KIDS


Blue Ivy is clearly "Irreplaceable," but could there be a new "Baby Boy" in the Carter/Knowles household in the near future?
Beyoncé brought her 15-month-old daughter out on stage on Saturday during her concert at London's O2 arena. As Bey belted out her 2006 hit song, she briefly grabbed her little girl who was watching from the front row. Blue Ivy was wearing a white dress and large headphones.
"I am very protective," Beyoncé says in a new interview with ABC News. "I just want to make sure that [Blue Ivy] can have a healthy, safe, normal life. ... In the back of my mind, she's my priority. And life is completely different now."
Jay-Z's wife also revealed she would like Blue Ivy to have a sibling one day.
“I would like more children," she says. "I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange Knowles.]”
"I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning," the "Love on Top" singer continues. "And that's to be her mother."
Tonight, however, Beyoncé will play the role of a fashionista. The singer will attend the MET Gala in New York City, where the superstar will act as honorary chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PALM TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Minazi huleta mandhari nzuri ya kuvutia, haijalishi ni sehemu gani imemea. Palm trees are always beautiful, it doesn´t matter where they are...