Monday 6 May 2013

RIHANNA´S NEW LIPSTICK FOR MAC SELLS OUT IN THREE HOURS

Rihanna's first lipstick for MAC has sold out after three hours of going on sale.
The lipstick was available to buy online and in shops this week and is the first product to be released from the 'Diamonds' singer multi-collection deal with the cosmetic brand.
The lipstick is called RiRi woo, a twist on MAC's popular Ruby woo lipstick. Like the original, RiRi woo is also a red shade, but a little bit deeper and engraved with the word 'RiRi.'
The 25-year-old tweeted her delight at the success of her lipstick sales this week telling her fans: 'SOLDOUT!!!!!!!!!! First shipment sell awf!!! Next shipment isn't til June!!! Mac girls gone wild!!!…


Rihanna's new lippie!

When the singer announced she would be releasing her collection RiRi Hearts MAC, she told beauty website WWD, she enlisted the help of her girlfriends to make sure the shade was perfect.
"Working with MAC, it’s difficult to get a red lipstick that beats Ruby Woo, because it works on every skin tone.
I got to pick one that worked, and I tried it on all my friends to make sure it worked on all of our skin tones," she added.
She also explained why she choose to release her make up line with the cosmetic giants:
"Being creative is something that I love. So I can put that into different outlets. My make-up looks, my fashion looks…they help me to express myself as an artist. . . I've been using MAC on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me."
The make up giants are no stranger to star collaborations, in the past famous faces such as Lady Gaga, Ricky Martin, Hayley Williams (Panamore) and Nicki Minaj.
Beisdes celebrating her lipstick succes, the singer has another reason to celebrate this weekend as her on and off again boyfriend Chris Brown turns 25 tomorrow (May 5th).
PHOTOS: Look At Rihanna's Best Make-Up Looks On Tour



SOURCE: entertainmentwise

No comments:

Post a Comment

PALM TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Minazi huleta mandhari nzuri ya kuvutia, haijalishi ni sehemu gani imemea. Palm trees are always beautiful, it doesn´t matter where they are...