Monday 16 December 2013

MANUKATO: AINA MBALIMBALI ZA PERFUME

One of my most favorite perfumes ever.  I have the pink and the green scents.  Angel by Thierry Mugler,
                                                                                      Angel by Thierry Mugler




   Most Popular Perfume For Women | Dior perfumes 2013 - Romantic perfumes for women 2013Euphoria Perfume by Calvin Klein for Women  http://www.offershowcase.com/best-discount-perfumes-online/

One of the best Women's Perfume that I have owned.  It has a really sweet and strong smell to it.  Whenever I spray this perfume on and go about my day, I get stopped numerous amounts of time and asked, "You smell really good, what kind of perfume is that?"  So this is definitely a product must have, and not to mention, it grabs guys attention pretty quickly as well. ;)Noa Cacharel......one of the best smelly goods ever!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

PALM TREES ARE BEAUTIFUL

Minazi huleta mandhari nzuri ya kuvutia, haijalishi ni sehemu gani imemea. Palm trees are always beautiful, it doesn´t matter where they are...